Seven bottles of wine on the wall, seven bottles of wine. Take one down, pass it around… yeah, maybe not, I don’t like to share!
I’m off to the Good Food and Wine Show today so today’s list is seven things I expect to do.
1. Visit the O’Leary Walker stand several times – I love their sparkling which is called Hurtle. I’m sure they’re expecting me.
2. Watch Maggie Beer cook something yummy. It’s bound to involve verjuice… it is Maggie Beer, after all.
3. Check out the food trucks. One of them visits my local area weekly and they are seriously yummy.
4. Eat cheese, lots and lots of cheese.
5. Drink lots of wine samples. Most of them will be good but some just won’t taste great and I’ll try and remember to skip them next year.
6. Eat chef inspired canapes – I have VIP tix this year and one of the bonuses is canapes and wine in the VIP room.
7. Laugh! This is an annual trip with my best friend and we always have a lot to laugh about.
Seven days to go.
Image from gogetfunding.com